Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday / Aug 29 :: 2 Corinthians 6

"Today is the day of salvation!" Access to God doesn't have to wait! It's available 24/7/365.

v7 : "God's power has been working in us." Has God been working in me? Can I see His hand in my life? I'm thankful that I can say 'yes.' It was great to feel God work through me on Sunday as I preached. I've felt a constant connection to God this week as I've been reading the scriptures and finishing "Experiencing God" book. That's a great read!

v.8-10 is sweet poetry to me. So encouraging. I will serve no matter what! Call me whatever you want, treat me however you want, believe whatever you want. My hope is found in my walk with the Lord!

Tough area to totally understand: v17> "Therefore, come out from them and separate yourselves from them, says the Lord." How can we effectively "walk across the room" if we are separated from them? I'm sure that Paul isn't saying don't lose connection with non-believers - he's so evangelical everywhere else in his writings. But I think he is saying, once we come to faith, we must be TRANSFORMED. We can't stay doing the same things.

No comments: