Mar13:
I'm on target! Yipee! "... the Lord said to him, 'You are very old, and there are still very large areas of land to be taken over." I interpret this way " ... you are getting old but your job isn't done - it never is! Don't quit - never give up!"
I also noticed Joseph's tribe complaining a little bit ... "our land is to small" or my words "my house isn't big enough." Joshua stands his ground and says if you want more, you'll have to clear the land yourself - which is great - these people didn't clearn the land or build up these cities! Get a grip! When they complain they mention that the people they'd need to conquer "have better things" than us ... does this sound familiar?? "My house isn't big enough and our neighbors have better things ..." HELLO!?
Joshua holds firm - though they have better things - you can drive them out!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment