Friday, November 23, 2007

Thursday : November 22 : 2 Thessalonians 3
Paul's request:
- the message of Christ spread rapidly (we usually keep it to ourselves)
- delivered from evil/wicked people (we can't easily determine this anymore)
- continue to do the work of the Lord (like stand firm in last chapter)
- Let the Lord direct your heart (we usually direct our own heart with logic)

Busybodies:
It's the one thing I hear all the time - and say quite frequently too. We all talk about how busy we are ... life is so busy ... life is so full ... going here, heading there. Busy, busy, busy ... doing what? It's not uncommon that at the end of my busy day, I can't tell you 5 things I accomplished! What's up with that. I'm working (the job never feels done) but telling you the tasks I accomplished can be tough at times.

I want to be more effective for Him. What am I doing today that will impact the Kingdom? What does God need me to do for His people today? How can I serve Him?

No comments: