Monday, June 25, 2007

Friday's Reading, June 22 Colossians 3

Do you ever daydream? I used to all the time. I don't think I do that much of it anymore. Maybe I do and I'm not aware of it ... "Let heaven fill your thoughts." (v.2) If I were to dream, what would fill my thoughts? I don't believe I think about heaven enough.

This is how it's supposed to work: "... for you have stripped off your old evil nature and all its wicked deeds. In its place you have clothed yourselves with a brand new nature that is continually being renewed as you learn more and more about Christ, who created this new nature within you." (v. 9-10)

How huge is this? >> "You must make allowance for each other's faults ... " (v.13) Honestly, I need lot's of spiritual help on this one. That's huge for me. Help me Jesus!

No comments: