Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Tuesday, June 4 Reading: Romans 16

v5 :: this "house church" concept isn't so new. That WAS the church at first. When and why did we become so formal and structured? I could do without all of that sometimes.

This is my prayer for my kids:
V19 :: "but I want you to be wise about what is good, and innocent about what is evil."

I've noticed in my readings around God's Word lately about the use of the word "mystery". I think we've lost the idea that God can't be completely understood or fathommed. There is a "mystery" that surrounds His ways. Much of Him is still hidden to us. Don't keep in your box of "God's ways." He's much, much bigger than that! Let God stir you into the "Zone of the Unknown" - the mysterious place where His best work is accomplished (www.justwalkacrosstheroom.com)

No comments: