Monday's Reading: Romans 10
A place where scripture is tough to understand: comparing ...
Ro10.13 "For “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
Mat7.21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven."
Ro10.14 >> Sent. Go. Hear. Believe. Salvation. I reflected today with a great friend that when I left Ohio to move to Michigan, I felt like my FCN church sent me. The way that our teens embraced the call to go to Michigan was more like "Terry has is being sent to a new place." It was such a blessing to be sent. I wasn't leaving. I wasn't running. I wasn't looking for something better - I had it pretty good. I was being sent. That's where it all starts.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment